Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Requests are welcome -- plant-based, whole-foods, and gluten-free

Hello anyone who is reading this. I welcome requests. I can design a recipe to suit your specifications. Last week someone asked me for a sort of all purpose cake recipe that they could tweak to change from vanilla to chocolate, from cake to muffin, from plain to spice with very straight forward substitutions. I call it the Choose Your Adventure Cake. And it's fantastic. I made it marbled and swirled with both chocolate and vanilla batter on the weekend, and really it's pretty darn awesome. I will share this recipe soon! But in the mean time, hit me with all your gluten-free, whole-foods, plant-based recipe requests. I'd love to develop something special to your specifications.

Choose your adventure cake -- chocolate and vanilla!








No comments:

Post a Comment